Welcome to the Student Portal where you can find everything you need as a student!
- Class Schedules / Textbooks
- Business Office
- Forms & Policies
- Faith & Formation
- Contact Numbers
- Work Study
All returning students (and parents) have access to courses for next year in Aeries under the ‘Classes’ tab. Please log in to Aeries and review these classes ASAP for accuracy. Please contact Counseling should you have any questions or concerns before July 23rd at 714-774-7575 x1134 or email Hilary Recknor, Assistant Principal of Counseling, at email@example.com. Please remember that only changes caused by computer or human error may be granted. Even though we made every effort to grant the course requests your son made last Spring, one or more electives may have changed due to scheduling conflicts. Also, please be aware that Priory and athletic assignments have not yet been finalized. Please do not contact your son's assigned counselor as they are not in the office over the summer and will not be able to help. The counseling office will be closed from July 27th through August 3rd.
All new students and parents (incoming Class of 2024 and transfers) will have access only through the parent's account on Aeries. You will need to use your login credentials that were automatically sent to you from the Aeries system. If you did not receive an email, or forgot your password, simply click the "Forgot Password?" on the login screen and follow the prompts. Use the email that you inputted when you registered your son. If the system does not recognize any email you enter, please contact the office at 714-774-7575 x1170 to verify the email address on your account.
*SUMMER SCHOOL STUDENTS: Please go to "change student" first and select Servite High School database (not summer). Then go to classes/course requests.
Textbook ordering instructions and lists are available for reference below. Once you review your course requests on Aeries, please refer to the following documents about required textbooks for your courses and instructions on how to order any texts, if needed. In most cases, Amazon is a great way to order any required materials. If you have any questions about textbook requirements, please contact Mrs. Watanabe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A final reminder - SUMMER ASSIGNMENTS are to be completed before school begins in August. Keep up with your summer work!
- Search Servite's Online Catalog for materials to check out from our Library.
- Explore Databases for articles, documents or primary resources.
- Find general guidance and assistance for a specific subject or assignment under Resources by Subject.
Telephone: 714-774-7575 extension 1638
Normal Library Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Students and parents are always welcome! * Note that the library is sometimes closed with little or no notice for teachers' meetings, AP exams and other special events.
For information about policies like check-out terms, printing services, etc., refer to the Library Policies Page.
Christian Service is an integral part of the Servite experience and our mission. Servite High School, rooted in the Catholic faith and based on the charism of the Order of Friar Servants of Mary, forms faith-filled leaders by developing the whole student - body, soul, intellect, and will. Through a deliberate process of formation that recognizes parents as the primary educators, Servite High School intentionally provides a comprehensive student experience that includes a rigorous college preparatory curriculum, liturgical and service experiences, and team-based activities. Servite exposes its students to the discovery of truth which enlightens the proper use of the will resulting in young men impassioned by faith, tempered by rationalism, and committed to the service of those in need.
It is required that every young man perform a minimum of 100 service hours over the course of his four years.
All service hours performed, with the exception of Her Servants Kitchen and Faley Games, must be turned in on a completed service hour form. The forms can be downloaded here and from the Servite High School website (which is www.servitehs.org, under the Faith and Service tab, then click on Christian Service).
The Christian Service Verification Form must be filled out by the student. The organization must sign and date it at the bottom. The form must then be scanned and submitted into Aeries.
Valid service must be performed through an organization or agency and have contact information. It cannot be done through a personal contact, such as babysitting for a neighbor or helping your grandparents move. This is great service, but not accepted as valid service for our purposes.
Christian Service forms can be turned in any time during that school year. However, please still make an effort to submit forms in a timely manner. THERE IS NO LONGER A RULE THAT SERVICE FORMS MUST BE TURNED IN 30 DAYS FROM THE TIME OF SERVICE. We recommend they follow the suggested hours of 30 hours Freshman year, 30 hours Sophomore year, 20 hours Junior year and 20 hours Senior year. If this is followed, then it is easier to get all 100 hours done. However, if a student goes way above and beyond those hours every year, that’s great.
If you ever have a question please contact Campus Ministry at 1138.
How to Input Service Hours
- Go to student Aeries.
- Go to Student Info.
- Service Learning.
- Select the Organization.
- The page is for the Service Learning Recipient. Make sure supervisor’s name and email are correct. Enter the Start Date and End Date correctly. This is the date range of when you are working with this organization.
- Complete the Service Reflection section. Reflection must be meaningful, complete, and well developed and comprise of 4-8 sentences.
- Go to Service Learning Log (tab next to Service Learning Recipient).
- Log in the date and hours you completed the service, as well as a description of the service performed in the Service Description box. This is essentially your “time card” to log in each of your hours for this particular organization. Submit the hours.
- Select “Upload.” You will attach a file of your signed Service Form which will have your site supervisor’s signature. This file can be either a scanned document or a picture taken on your phone (if you have a smartphone).
- You will be notified in Aeries each time your hours are either approved or denied.
Those students who do not meet their total number of required hours will not receive their diploma.
Adding A New Service Organization
- Login to your student Aeries (NOT Parent Account).
- Navigate to Student Info, then Service Learning Organizations to see approved service sites. You may complete service at these sites immediately.
- If you would like to complete service at an organization that is not listed, you may request approval for this organization. Go to Service Learning: and click ADD new service learning recipient. Use search bar at the top.
- Verify that the recipient site is not already listed.
- Select “Organization Not Listed” HOURS COMPLETED PRIOR TO ORGANIZATION’S APPROVAL MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Enter name of organization.
- You will then be prompted to add in all the information for the site (address, name of supervisor, email).
- You do NOT need to fill out a Start Date, End Date, and Service Reflection for the approval of a new site until the organization is approved.
- The request for a new organization will be sent to Campus Ministry for approval and you will be able to see the approval in Aeries.
- If request is denied, you will be notified through Aeries.
Work Study Students
All Financial Aid students are considered Work Study Interns and are expected to work the hours assigned per year in the various job sites under Trinity Corporation. Work study hours are primarily worked on the Servite campus by supporting Servite events and activities, working in the Retail store, working in the Kitchen or assisting the Facilities team keeping the campus clean. Starting in the 2020/2021 school year the work study hours will be assigned based on the amount of financial aid received per student as follows:
$1 to $3,000 = 10 hours
$3,001 to $6,000 = 20 hours
$6,001 to $10,000 = 30 hours
$10,001 and up = 40 hours
Students that have deficient hours from previous school years still owe the amount assigned from the previous years.
Failure to Work Hours
Failure to complete work study hours could affect future financial aid awards. Seniors who fail to complete will not receive their diploma at graduation and must make arrangements with the business office to obtain a release.
Definition of Work Study Hours
Work Study Hours are not the same as Campus Ministry Service Hours and are booked separately and may not be credited twice. Work Study hours are primarily on campus, and working for Trinity Corp enterprises. Campus Ministry Service Hours are primarily working off campus in churches, parishes, the community, with the homeless, and are considered "corporal works of mercy" with no personal gain or compensation.
Registering and Signing Up for Shifts
All new students in the work study program will need to register and create a profile here:
Once you have registered for your work study profile you may log in and sign up for available shifts here:
To view available shifts, click on the Opportunity tab in your profile to see a list of available shifts. A description of who to meet and where to report will appear when you click on a shift to view it. When you find a shift that you want to do, make sure to click the Sign up button on the bottom right and it will be added to your schedule.
After you complete a shift, your hours worked will be verified and logged automatically. Your profile will show you how many hours you have completed. Follow the directions in your profile to view how many hours you owe and what shifts you have signed up for.
Parents of students fitting the following criteria are allowed to assist their sons with a portion of their hours but are not required to do so:
- Students assigned 30 hours, parents can assist with up to 10 hours.
- Students assigned 40 hours, parents can assist with up to 20 hours.
Opportunities for parents to assist with hours come up at different times throughout the year and will be announced via the different school communications. If there is an opportunity that you want to sign up for, your son will be able to sign in to his profile and find available parent shifts. You will sign up for shifts through your son's profile and your hours will automatically be logged and credited to your son once verified. The biggest opportunity for parents to complete hours every year is the Christmas Tree Sale in December, information for available shifts will be sent out in November. Remember, parents are not required to work any hours. It is a gift to your son if you choose to do so.
Advisor: Scott Kahler 99’ Email: email@example.com