Load Meal Card
BEVARIS ALLIANCE | MYSCHOOLACCOUNT.COM
Setting up your new account
Servite High School partners with Bevaris Alliance to provide food services for our students. In an effort to implement COVID-19 food service safety measures during the 2021–2022 school year, we will use the MySchoolAccount.com which is a food preorder and payment management system. Based on the preorders, food will be prepackaged and disseminated to students in a manner that will be presented at a later date. Along with the Student ID linked MySchoolAccount accounts, debit/credit cards will also be accepted to purchase food at the cafeteria window.
This service offers you the ability to preorder your student’s meals, make deposits directly into their student account, view purchase history, transfer funds between students and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Deposits and payments can be made through ACH (checking or savings) or Credit Card payments. Each student’s account will be updated in real time so that preorders and account balance information will be current. We are requesting that each parent create a MySchoolAccount.com account for their students.
We request that you create this account at your earliest convenience so Bevaris Alliance can continue with the implementation process of the preorder food system. In order to participate in the lunch service, please follow the instructions below to create your parent account:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Select CA for the state.
- Create a User ID and Password.
- Choose BA103 from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
- After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need your school’s designation code and each of your children’s student ID** numbers to add each student
- Your school’s DESIGNATION CODE must precede your children’s ID# (see how to find your son's id, below).
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
Students have the option to preorder and prepay their meals to avoid waiting time and long lines. All meals will be
prepackaged for distribution.
*Note: There will be a per transaction convenience fee of $2.00 for ACH and 4.75% for credit/debit. These
convenience fees are only associated to financial deposits and not necessarily purchases.
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year.
Should you have any questions regarding your MySchoolAccount, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO ENTER STUDENTS’S ID:
School Designation Code: SHS
Student ID#: Example: 12345
Your son's myschoolaccount.com complete ID#: SHS12345