Load Meal Card
Each Servite student is issued a Student ID Card. This ID card is also used to purchase meals at the Servite Cafeteria. You may apply or “load” funds to the card at the Servite Business Office by either cash or check. Funds may also be added to the card through a secure web portal provided here. All card loads are “real time” and funds are available on the meal card instantly. If you would like to use this option, please have your son bring an initial deposit of any amount to the Business Office. An ID number and password will be issued to your son. This ID number and password are required to load funds on-line.
BEVARIS ALLIANCE | MYSCHOOLACCOUNT.COM
Setting up your new account
Our school and Bevaris Alliance, our Food Service Provider, have partnered with MySchoolAccount.com to bring you an online service to purchase your student’s lunches. Track what your students have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, transfer funds between students and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Deposits can be made through ACH or Credit Card payments. Each child’s account will be updated instantly so that pre-orders and account balance information will be current.
In order to take advantage of this service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Choose Bevaris - South Division from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password.
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
- After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need your school’s designation code and each of your children’s student ID** numbers to add each student
- Your school’s DESIGNATION CODE must precede your children’s ID# (see how to find your son's id, below).
After the students are added your child will be able to purchase lunch, view account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent. Also, there will be a per transaction convenience fee of $2.00 associated with each deposit provided you are using checking/savings. There is a 4.75% fee associated with all credit card payments.
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If you have any questions about this or any other food service program, please contact Bevaris - South Division at 562.980.6363 or RosasCafe1@gmail.com.
HOW TO ENTER YOU CHILDREN’S ID:
School Designation Code: SHS
Student ID#: Example: 12345
Your child’s myschoolaccount.com complete ID#: SHS12345
* Questions regarding the www.myschoolaccount.com service should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** If you do not know your student’s ID #, please contact the school office.