Financial Aid - Tuition Assistance
Friar Financial Aid
Financial Aid is awarded without prejudice or distinction and is based solely on financial need. All students, regardless of race, religion or ethnic background, are welcome to apply for funding.
You may apply for financial aid concurrently with your enrollment application to Servite High School. If you submit a completed application, which includes the online application along with supporting documentation, by the admissions deadlines, you will receive a notification of award estimate within the same time frame as you receive your admission decision. It should be noted that financial aid awards are for one school year only. If you wish to be considered for assistance in subsequent school years, you must re-apply each year.
THE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR EARLY ADMISSIONS IS NOVEMBER 9, 2018. THE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR REGULAR ADMISSIONS IS JANUARY 28, 2019. If you miss the deadline, you may still apply up to the final Friar Financial Aid deadline of April 30, 2019. However, your application will be processed along with all other applicants including returning students.
REMEMBER, YOU MUST SUBMIT NOT ONLY YOUR ONLINE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION, BUT ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION AS WELL. 2017 TAX RETURNS AND W2s WILL BE ACCEPTED. IF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION IS SUBMITTED LATER THAN THE DEADLINES STATED ABOVE, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR NOTIFICATION OF AWARD WITHIN THE SAME TIME FRAME AS YOUR ADMISSIONS DECISION.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR DIRECTIONS ON APPLYING FOR FRIAR FINANCIAL AID.
THE FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM REQUIRES THAT FAMILIES RE-APPLY EACH YEAR TO DETERMINE THEIR CONTINUING FINANCIAL NEED. THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 30, 2019. THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO ALLOW FOR COMPLETION OF 2018 TAX RETURNS WHICH ARE REQUIRED ALONG WITH W2s.
If you miss the deadline you may still apply. However, your application will be processed only after all timely-filed applications have been processed first, as there is a limited amount of funds available for financial aid.
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE AND VERIFIED BY APRIL 30 (IT TAKES FACTS ABOUT 2 WEEKS TO VERIFY) YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF YOUR AWARD STATUS IN MAY.
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION:
Your Financial Aid application and supporting documentation will be reviewed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Service. Objective computer analysis is based upon established financial and geographical presumptions. Servite High School will review the analysis by FACTS and make a final determination regarding all awards. Requirements of contributing granting agencies, families or trustees will be taken into account. Their decisions will be communicated through the Servite Financial Aid Office. All personal financial information is held in the strictest confidence.
Friar Financial Aid is awarded based solely on financial need. Average awards typically range from 10% to 50% of annual tuition. Friar Financial Aid is awarded without prejudice or distinction. All students, regardless of race, religion or ethnic background, are welcome to apply.
REGISTERING WITH FACTS:
- There is a single process by which parents apply for Friar Financial Aid through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Click here for more information about FACTS: FACTS Brochure.
- You can access the application link by going to the 'Apply for Financial Aid' box at the bottom of this page.
- If you are a New FACTS User, please select 'Create a username and password.'
- If you have an existing Tuition Payment Plan through FACTS and have already created a user account, please select 'Sign In'. You may then use your existing username and password for your Grant & Aid account as well.
REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE FRIAR FINANCIAL AID
- Submit the online application each year along with the required supporting documentation and accept your award through FACTS.
- Enroll and participate in the Servite Work Study Program by working 40 hours on campus throughout the year in which financial aid is received.
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA throughout the year in which financial aid is received.
- Maintain a current tuition/fees balance throughout the year in which financial aid is received.
- Keep your award amount confidential. As we hold all personal financial information in the strictest confidence, we expect you to do the same.
THE FULL AMOUNT OF FRIAR FINANCIAL AID IS CONTINGENT ON THE STUDENT COMPLETING THE FULL ACADEMIC SCHOOL YEAR IN WHICH HE HAS RECEIVED THE AID.
FOR ADDITIONAL FRIAR FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE FINANCIAL AID DEPARTMENT AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Aid - Apply Here
- Student Loan Options
- Work Study Program
- Merit Scholarship Program
- Appeal Process
Apply Here for Friar Financial Aid
Applicants may contact the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Customer Care Center Monday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Standard Time and Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 866-315-9262 for any questions regarding the online application process.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY PART OF THE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION TO SERVITE HIGH SCHOOL.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE FINANCIAL AID DEPARTMENT AT email@example.com.
Student Loan Options
Sallie Mae’s K–12 Family Education Loan and Your Tuition Solution can help you send your child to a private primary or secondary school. Get the money you need for tuition, computers, etc. This is an ideal solution for families who need additional flexibility in paying for private education beyond financial aid, personal savings or traditional payment plans. Loan companies will request a copy of your enrollment contract to certify tuition and fee amounts for the upcoming school year. All loan companies operate independently from Servite High School and all questions should go directly to your preferred loan company.
For information, and/or to apply, please visit www.SallieMae.com/K12 or call 1 888-2-SALLIE. You may also call 1 888-272-5543.
Work Study Program
All Friar Financial Aid recipients will be enrolled in the Servite Work Study Program and will be required to work 40 hours on campus, throughout the year.
- Hours may begin the summer prior to the school year in which financial aid is received.
- Parents may work up to 20 of the required 40 hours, but it is not mandatory.
- Students must complete 40 hours within the current year and maintain a 2.5 GPA minimum.
- Student's who wish to work more that the 40 hours must apply to the 40 Plus Program during the first semester.
40 PLUS PROGRAM
Interns who are interested in working more than 40 hours must apply by email after they have completed their 40 hours. An interview will be conducted, the intern must maintain a 3.0 GPA and have not received any disciplinary notations during that school year. All additions to this program must be completed during the first semester. The total cap for hours is 235 hours per school year.
For additional information about Servite's Work Study program, visit the Work Study Page.
Merit Scholarship Program
Servite High School is committed to attract, recognize and retain incoming students who have demonstrated academic excellence and good citizenship in 7th and 8th grade. Servite High School offers two merit based scholarships to incoming freshman students who distinguish themselves and rank amongst the highest who have applied to Servite High School based on grades, entrance exam score and application as determined by the Admissions Office.
We understand that your financial situation may change and we accept appeals. However, you must first wait to receive your award letter before submitting an appeal.
Please note that an appeal in process does not guarantee additional funding nor does it excuse you from meeting payment due dates or making other payment arrangements.