1. Be an ambassador of good will for Servite High School. Stay informed of our plans and progress. Share our work with business colleagues, friends and family members.
2. Attend as many Board meetings as possible. Board meetings are held approximately every 2 months.
3. Work with the President and Vice President of Advancement to fulfill the Servite Master Plan. This includes advising Servite on alternative forms of Master Plan funding, such as financing, and best practices for construction of new facilities.
4. Make Servite High School your top giving priority. We need 100% participation in giving by Board members to set the example we want other individuals and foundations to follow. Make a sacrificial pledge payable over 3 – 5 years to the Servite Capital Campaign.
5. Identify potential table sponsors and sponsor a table or recruit guests as a table captain for the Excellence in Leadership Dinner which benefits the the Capital Campaign.
6. Assist the President and Vice President of Advancement in implementing the funding plan for the Capital Campaign. This may include:
- Guiding the development of campaign promotion material.
- Identifying individuals, foundations and businesses capable of making major gifts.
- Hosting a social to introduce new friends and advising on a relationship building plan and approach for contacting potential major donors.
- Recommending gift-in-kind opportunities to reduce construction costs.
- To the extent you are comfortable, facilitate a meeting with a potential major donor and/or go with the President or Vice President of Advancement on major donor visits.
7. Serve on one of the Board committees: Aquatics, Baseball, Foundation, Marketing or Excellence in Leadership Dinner.