For students interested in experiencing Servite first-hand, a Shadow Day can be arranged. This gives them a glimpse of "a day in the life of a Friar." They do this by touring and exploring the campus, attending classes, learning formation themes, and spending break and lunch with the student ambassadors.
A brief presentation and campus tour is also offered for interested parents once the Shadow students head to their first class around 9:00 a.m.
To schedule a Shadow Day:
- First, complete an Inquiry Form. The Shadow portion of the Inquiry Form will include over 20 dates to choose from throughout the academic year from September through February.
- Lunch will be provided for your son on his Shadow Day.
- The Servite dress code consists of a collared shirt, shorts or pants with a belt (no denim or cargo) and closed-toed shoes.
- Your son will not need to bring anything with him (notebook, pencil, etc.)
Upcoming Shadow Days:
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019
- Wednesday, February 26, 2019
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- Tuesday, March 19, 2019