By the end of the freshman year, our freshmen will have:
- Been explicitly and virtually, exposed to the philosophy, psychology, traditions, and mission of Servite High School and drilled in living and executing their responsibilities according to these principles.
- Come to know, appreciate, live, and grow according to the life and commands of Christ, as seen through the prism of the Servite Order and its high school.
- Developed a healthy knowledge and appreciation for self, taking stock of personal weakness and strengths and how to faithfully address both, all the while trying to ascertain their vocation from God.
- Begun to perfect the intellectual life according to the Servite presentation, via a demanding, fundamental curriculum and successfully assimilate the body of knowledge.
- Learned to more exactly discipline their will towards the good, being guided by the light of faith and reason.
- Recognized their personal limits and therefore the limits of their neighbors, and consequently see the need for and benefit of enhancing their person and those around them through teamwork.
- Engaged in developing and participating in multiple endeavors wherein they
recognize the value of teamwork.
- Laid the appropriate foundation for the rigor and demands of the subsequent years by completing the aforementioned in a timely, efficacious manner, and as directed.
Freshman Formation Weekend is:
July 20th -22nd, 2018
Freshman Formation Weekend 2018 is coming up July 20th through July 22nd! Please be advised of the following information for the Class of 2022 and all transfers attending the weekend!
Friday July 20th - Students check in at 10:45am and will be dismissed around 9pm. The mandatory parent meeting starts at 7pm in the theater.
Saturday July 21st - Students arrive at 5:45am and will be dismissed around 9pm. The mandatory parent meeting starts at 7:30pm in the theater.
Sunday July 22nd - Students arrive at 5:45am and will be dismissed at the conclusion of the Mass and closing ceremonies around 1:30pm. Parents and families are invited to the first Mass for the Class of 2022 at 11am in the theater.