Recurring gifts are the most convenient way to give to Servite High School. By committing to a recurring gift, you are providing Servite with steady, reliable funding for students and faculty through a monthly gift to the school. Funding from the Faithful Friars Giving Program is essential in allowing Servite to be a leader in Catholic college-preparatory schools.
Funding from the Faithful Friars Giving Program provides the predictable, dependable support that we can count on in planning for student activities, hiring and retaining the best teachers, budgeting financial assistance for eligible families, and investing in cutting-edge technology in the classroom. This program is essential in allowing Servite to be a leader in Catholic college-preparatory schools. And signing up for recurring giving is easy! After the initial setup, your gift will process automatically on the same date each month, quarter or interval you choose through our secure online giving site. If you need to change or stop your gift, you can do so anytime by contacting the Advancement Office at (714) 204-3020.
How it works
- You determine the amount of your donation.
- Servite will charge the gift to your credit card on the date you select every month.
- Your gift will automatically renew each year.
- Your online donation is secure and flexible, and while your gift is active, you will receive fewer requests for your support throughout the year.
It’s simple, secure, and one of the best ways that you can support Servite!
- It makes it easier to build your gift into your budget.
- You don’t have to remember to send a check or visit the giving website.
- You retain control over your giving, but won’t need to think about it.
- Your gift renews automatically.
- It’s paperless, so it’s better for the environment.