2020 Asylum Cup
Crazy times call for crazy ideas. The Servite Asylum Cup is our crazy idea to help raise needed funds for Servite Athletics and student programs. In the spirit of our award-winning student section the Asylum ("Pit Crew" for the old school guys), let's take our brotherhood to the links for some good competition and bragging rights.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) Register below and pay the entry fee (all participants also pay their own green fees to the golf course). Please enter the program you are golfing for in the notes section of the registration.
2) Create a team and invite up to 3 more players to register and join your team. Only find 1 or 2 other players to join your team? No problem, play with just a 2 or 3-person team, just know you'll have a better chance of putting up a great score if you have a 4-person team.
3) Play a round of BEST BALL format with your team at ANY golf course at ANY time between September 28 and October 26. BEST BALL format: Each player plays their own ball for the entire hole. The lowest score recorded by a team member on the hole is recorded as the team score on the hole.
4) Enter the course and tee played by your team together with your team score. Each team’s score will be adjusted by the difficulty of the course/tee played.
5) Check the tournament leaderboard frequently to see where your team ranks as teams post their scores throughout the tournament!
6) Send a picture of your team to email@example.com.
Prizes / Swag:
All golfers will receive a virtual gift bag full of digital coupons and will be mailed a Servite face mask and car sticker. The first 200 golfers to register will also receive a Servite athletic pass. The Servite athletic pass has a value of $350 and gets you and a guest into every Servite home game (except Football and Basketball vs Mater Dei and CIF playoffs). We will be awarding prizes for best team score and for the programs that get the most participants. The winner of each competition will be able to select a program that will receive a percentage of the proceeds.