The Servite Alumni Association is a volunteer organization that works in conjunction with the Servite Advancement Office to create opportunities for Servite alumni to connect with each other and with the school. If you would like to get involved with the Alumni Association or work on a committee please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (714) 774-7575 x1404.
The mission of the Servite Alumni Association is to assist in the advancement of Servite High School by promoting its mission of forming faith filled leaders, as well as serving as a voice for alumni, promoting growth, offering guidance, and strengthening relationships among alumni and the greater Servite community.
- To engage with the Alumni of the school to promote the mission of Servite High School community, whether with current student body or giving back financially.
- To provide opportunities for the alumni to assemble and maintain valued relationships through the promotion of alumni events and other activities.
- To facilitate the mutual exchange of ideas between the Association and School.
- To create a fellowship among the alumni both socially and professionally.
- To conduct outreach efforts to re-connect graduates with Servite and create opportunities for meaningful engagement
- All graduates are automatically members of the Servite High School Alumni Association. Anyone who attended Servite High School but did not graduate may become members at their request.
- No dues are charged to be a member of the association.
- Jonathan Ekno ‘00 (President of the Alumni Association)
- Kelly Boulger '73, (President Emeritus)
- Donald Annarella ‘13 (Philanthropy Chair)
- Liam Nuebling '13
- Greg Schirmer '86
- Patrick Cecil ‘03
- Gabriel Chavarria ‘93
- Raymond Basurto '92
- Greg Coleman ‘88
- Hugh DeVaney ‘72
- Rob Hoertz ‘72
- Frank Magdaleno ‘00
- David Pontius ‘04
- Joe Scott ‘98