The Servite Alumni Association is a volunteer organization that works in conjunction with the Servite Advancement Office to create opportunities for Servite alumni to connect with each other and with the school. If you would like to get involved with the Alumni Association or work on a committee please email email@example.com or call (714) 774-7575 x1404.
The mission of the Servite High School Alumni Association is to assist in the process of forming faith filled leaders at Servite High School, whether they be current students or fellow alumni and to promote Christ as the center of our lives through the invocation of Mary, our Mother, based on the charisms of the Order of Friar Servants of Mary.
- To engage with the Alumni of the school to promote the mission of Servite High School community, whether with current student body or giving back financially.
- To provide opportunities for the alumni to assemble and maintain valued relationships through the promotion of alumni events and other activities.
- To facilitate the mutual exchange of ideas between the Association and School.
- To create a fellowship among the alumni both socially and professionally.
- To conduct outreach efforts to re-connect graduates with Servite and create opportunities for meaningful engagement
- All graduates are automatically members of the Servite High School Alumni Association. Anyone who attended Servite High School but did not graduate may become members at their request.
- No dues are charged to be a member of the association.
- Kelly Boulger ’73 (President of the Alumni Association)
- Austin McElrath '11 (Community Outreach/Alumni Relations) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Marrujo ’07 (Director of Admissions/Head Volleyball Coach) email@example.com
- Donald Annarella ‘13
- Logan Ascher ‘01
- Patrick Cecil ‘03
- Gabriel Chavarria ‘93
- Greg Coleman ‘88
- Hugh DeVaney ‘72
- Jonathan Ekno ‘00
- Christopher Gonse ‘00
- Rob Hoertz ‘72
- Christopher Kim ‘03
- Bryan Lentz ‘99
- Frank Magdaleno ‘00
- Fernando Olivares ‘66
- David Pontius ‘04
- Joe Scott ‘98
- Ted Toner ‘91