Once you attend Servite, you are a Friar for life. Your connection to Servite transcends our Anaheim campus and follows you far beyond the borders of Orange County. In fact, our extensive network of nearly 10,000 alumni spans throughout the United States and across the world.
We are committed to helping you continue your relationship with Servite through alumni networking and social events, volunteer opportunities and more. Keep your contact information updated so you can stay connected.
Servite is proud of our alumni and enjoys keeping you involved. We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events and sharing moments of fellowship and fun. Please check back regularly for updates and additional information.
- Legends of Servite Golf Tournament - Monday, August 26th at Black Gold Golf Club
If you would like to get involved with the Alumni Association or work on a committee, contact Kelly Boulger '73, Alumni Association President, at email@example.com or Steffanie Early in Servite's Advancement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 774-7575 x1127.
In 2019, reunions will be celebrated by classes ending in a 4 or 9. Graduating classes in years ending with a 5 or 0 are encouraged to contact us now--it's not too early to start planning!
Class of 1999 - The Class of 1999 will celebrate its' 20th reunion in conjunction with Rosary and Connelly on Saturday September 14th at The Fifth Grand Legacy at the Park in Anaheim from 6:30 PM- 11:30PM. Tickets are $90 per person until August 1st and $110 after.
Class of 2009 - The Class of 2009 will hold its 10 year reunion on Saturday, July 20 at TAPS Brewery and Barrel Room in conjunction with Connelly and Rosary. Tickets are on sale now through EventBrite. To stay informed of plans, follow the group on Instagram at Tri-School 2009 Reunion or Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/
If your class is celebrating a reunion, please let us know at email@example.com. We can help provide contact lists, assist in event promotion and more.
Servite assists classes in planning reunions by providing a class contact list, sending reunion notices, suggesting venues, providing class displays and prizes, among other tasks. Let us help you plan your reunion this year!
The Servite Alumni Association is a volunteer organization that works in conjunction with the Servite Advancement Office to create opportunities for Servite alumni to connect with each other and with the school. If you would like to get involved with the Alumni Association or work on a committee, contact Kelly Boulger '73, Alumni Association President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Steffanie Early in Servite's Advancement Office at email@example.com or (714) 774-7575 x1127.
The mission of the Servite High School Alumni Association is to assist in the process of forming faith filled leaders at Servite High School, whether they be current students or fellow alumni and to promote Christ as the center of our lives through the invocation of Mary, our Mother, based on the charisms of the Order of Friar Servants of Mary.
- To engage with the Alumni of the school to promote the mission of Servite High School community, whether with current student body or giving back financially.
- To provide opportunities for the alumni to assemble and maintain valued relationships through the promotion of alumni events and other activities.
- To facilitate the mutual exchange of ideas between the Association and School.
- To create a fellowship among the alumni both socially and professionally.
- To conduct outreach efforts to re-connect graduates with Servite and create opportunities for meaningful engagement
- All graduates are automatically members of the Servite High School Alumni Association. Anyone who attended Servite High School but did not graduate may become members at their request.
- No dues are charged to be a member of the association.