Tuition & Financial Information
2020-2021 School Year
At Servite, our goal is to provide students with the best education available while trying to keep the cost of tuition down.
The following is a summary of the 2020-2021 tuition and payment information.
Tuition for the 2020-2021 School Year
Catholic Students - $16,690
Non-Catholic Students $17,490
The annual cost to attend Servite includes: Student I.D. and loadable meal card, yearbook, on-line student newspaper, guidance and counseling services, locker, report cards, student activity insurance, standardized testing, Servite school calendar, Kairos, strength and conditioning training and facility upgrades.
If a student is withdrawn on or before August 1, 2020, no tuition or fees will be due and those who have paid tuition and fees in full will be refunded at 100% minus the non-refundable registration fee. After August 1, 2020, all school fees are non-refundable. If a student is withdrawn after August 1, 2020, the following schedule will be followed:
|If student's tuition is paid in full||If student's tuition is paid on a payment plan|
|8/1/20 –end of 1st quarter||75% refund||25% of total tuition is due and payable upon withdrawal|
|Prior to end of 2nd quarter||50% refund||50% of total tuition is due and payable upon withdrawal|
|Prior to end of 3rd quarter||25% refund||75% of total tuition is due and payable upon withdrawal|
|Prior to end of 4th quarter||No refund||100% of total tuition is due and payable upon withdrawal|
Families may be eligible to receive tuition discounts which are deducted from the total annual tuition amount. The following are the different discounts available.
Registered Catholic Discount (reflected above) - $800
The Catholic discount is mandated by the Bishop of the Diocese of Orange and is only available to students that are practicing Catholics who are participating in sacramental life, parish activities and their families are contributing financially to their parish. We must receive a completed Parish Verification form from your parish stating that you fulfill the above criteria.
Brother Discount - $200
Servite offers a brother discount of $200 per student attending Servite during the 2020-21 school year.
Pay in Full Discount - $500
Servite offers a pay in full discount to families who pay their total amount of tuition through our AutoPay option on or before May 15, 2020. (Monthly or Semi-annual payments through AutoPay are not applicable for the pay in full discount).
Payments in full should be made through AutoPay. If you are planning to pay your tuition via Credit Card, you will incur a 2.85% convenience fee which will be added to your total due. The AutoPay accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. The pay in full discount will be prorated for financial aid recipients at 2.86% of net tuition due. Therefore, if you are receiving financial aid, and choose to pay in full, the pay in full discount is subject to proration as described above.
Incoming Freshman & Transfer Students’ Registration Fees - (non-refundable)
• This non-refundable registration fee of due from all accepted incoming freshmen and transfer students. Physical Education shorts and shirt, professional dress shirt and a Servite tie, as well as Freshman Formation Weekend are included in this fee for Freshmen only.
• The registration fee reserves your son's place. If not received, your son's place may be given to the next student on the waiting list.
• The registration fee due date is indicated on your son's acceptance letter and is $595.00. If the registration fee is paid after the due date or after April 15, 2020, whichever is later, the registration fee will be increased to $645.00.
• Payment should be made through the Enrollment/Admission Portal or directly to the Servite Admissions Office.
• Please contact the Admissions Office (ext. 1170) for more details.
Returning Students’ Registration Fee - (non-refundable)
• Non-refundable registration fee of $595.00 – paid on or before April 15, 2020
• Non-refundable registration fee of $645.00 – paid after April 15, 2020
• Payment should be made through the Enrollment/Admission Portal or directly to the Servite Business Office.
$ 900 (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors – Computer Fee $300 and E-Books $600) – Paid on or before May 15, 2020
$950 (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors – Computer Fee $325 and E-Books $625) – Paid after May 15, 2020
• This fee includes the use of a laptop computer and carrying case, imaging and access to all online textbooks, interactive software, online resources, internet access, Microsoft Office and applicable curriculum.
• Payment for this fee must be submitted online through our Enrollment Portal via credit card or e-Check. Credit card charges will incur a 2.85% convenience fee which will be added to your total due.
• Students using online books may elect to also purchase traditional textbooks for an additional cost. Please note: some titles are not available on-line through the publishers.
• The purchase of books not available on-line is the responsibility of the parents. These books are listed on the book list, on the Servite web-site under Academic Information.
• Some classes may have additional lab fees, which are posted on the book list.
Facility Fee - $495 – Paid on or before May 15, 2020
Facility Fee - $545 – Paid after May 15, 2020
• Payment for this fee must be paid through our Enrollment Portal via credit card or e-Check. Credit card convenience fees will apply at a rate of 2.85% of your total due.
Graduation Fee - $550 – Paid on or before May 15, 2020
Graduation Fee - $600 – Paid after May 15, 2020
• This non-refundable fee applies only to senior students.
• The fee includes: Senior Breakfast at Disneyland and park admission, Senior Memories Day, Grad Night, Baccalaureate Mass, and the graduation ceremony (includes cap, gown, program, diploma, and cover).
• Payment for this fee is to be submitted online through our Enrollment Portal via credit card or e-Check. Credit card charges will incur a 2.85% convenience fee which will be added to your total due.
Parking Permit - $26
• To purchase a parking permit, the Parking Permit Application form must be filled out online. Payment must be submitted online via credit card or e-Check. Parking permits can be picked-up on or after August 2020 registration. Students must show proof of:
- Current valid California Driver’s License
- Current Registration
- Current Proof of Insurance
Sports and Activity Fees
- Sports, clubs and activities may charge additional fees and may have fundraising requirements for student participation.
Servite will assess a $25 fee if a monthly payment is missed.
- Payment Plan
- Annual Payment Plan
- Semi-Annual Payment Plan
- Monthly Payment Plan
- Sign Up For Payment Plan
- Additional Information
Servite offers families the option to pay tuition annually, semi-annually, or monthly. All families must be enrolled in Servite’s automatic billing program. Automatic payments help our school achieve a more reliable cash flow and help our families maintain a priority emphasis on their financial commitment to private education. The timely receipt of payment creates a stronger school and ensures that we concentrate our efforts where they belong—on the education of your son.
Servite offers discounts for families who pay their annual tuition and all fees in full by May 15, 2020.
Annual payment can be set up through the Enrollment Portal by choosing the annual payment option on your Tuition contract. No additional fee will be assessed other than a 2.85% convenience fee if paid by credit card.
Tuition for the school year is divided into two (2) payments.
Semi-Annual payment plan can be set up through the Enrollment Portal by choosing the semi-annual option on your Tuition contract. Your first tuition payment will be due no later than July 5, 2020 and no later than January 5, 2021 for the second semi-annual payment. There is a $20 enrollment fee for this payment plan.
Tuition for the school year is divided into ten (10) monthly, eleven (11) or twelve (12) monthly payments. A payment plan can be set up through the Enrollment Portal by choosing the automatic payment option in your Contract. There is a $40 enrollment fee for these payment plans.
• You will begin payments on July 5, 2020. You will have the option to set-up AutoPay when you pay your first tuition statement.
• The Business Office can assist you with optional payment dates after your first payment on July 5th.
• Credit card payers will be assessed an additional 2.85% convenience fee.
• Graduating Senior accounts must be set up on a 10-month payment plan ending no later than April 5, 2021.
During the completion of the 2020/2021 Enrollment Contract through our Enrollment Portal; you will choose your preferred payment plan. You may update your saved payment information at any time.
*If using a credit or debit card for your payment, you will be charged a 2.85% convenience fee. In order to avoid this charge, please use your checking or savings information.
• Payments scheduled through AutoPay are made by automatic bank withdrawal (ACH/EFT) or automatic credit card withdrawal. You may choose or update your preferred payment method during your Contract setup. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
• School personnel do not have access to your account outside of the parameters of this agreement. All account information is kept confidential.
• If using credit card, a 2.85% convenience fee will be charged through AutoPay.
• A $20 or $40 annual processing fee will be charged to the account immediately upon signing your contract and paying your Registration Fee. Annual plans will not have a processing fee.
• Tuition payments begin on July 5th and end according to the scheduled payment plan that you choose. Annual payment deduction must be made by May 15, 2020 in order to receive the pay in full discount.
• The party responsible for the AutoPay account may edit their personal information or method of payment for their account at any time during the school year.
• Payment due dates and amounts can only be changed by the Business Office. Changes must be submitted three business days prior to the scheduled withdrawal date.
• If you are a financial aid recipient, payment plans will be adjusted when the actual financial aid amounts are awarded. If the annual payment is paid prior to the award, the adjusted amount will be reimbursed.
• If you are a Work Study participant who has been approved for the Over 40 Program, payment plans will be adjusted when the Business Office receives the monthly Work Study hours report.
• All AutoPay Payment Agreements must be completed on-line, by May 15, 2020.
• AutoPay tuition payments that are unable to be collected due to Account Closure or NSF will be considered delinquent and subject to a $25 late fee.
Student Billing Statements
Account statements are e-mailed monthly to families for their monthly tuition amount due. If you have successfully completed your AutoPay, your account will be deducted for the statement amount. A link will be provided to make a payment if AutoPay has not been set-up.
Delinquent accounts are charged a late fee of $25 for each month a payment is not received.
Students with balances from a prior school year and no payment plan in place may be denied admission for the upcoming school year. Quarter and/or semester grade reports will be withheld and the student may be prohibited from participating in sports or school activities until the account is brought current. Accounts showing continued delinquency or nonpayment may be turned over to a collection agency or small claims court. Any senior with a delinquent account may not be allowed to attend or participate in Prom, Graduation ceremonies or Grad Night. No diploma or official transcripts will be provided to students with outstanding tuition balances.
Additional incurred fees such as computer damage, class lab fees, sport fees, etc. will be added into the student’s automatic payment account. Those additional fees will be set to be paid on your next billing cycle unless otherwise notified.
Tuition Commitment/Refund Policy
If a student is withdrawn on or before August 1, 2020, no tuition or fees will be due and those who have paid tuition and fees in full will be refunded at 100% minus the non-refundable registration fee. After August 1, 2020, all school fees are non-refundable. If a student is withdrawn after August 1, 2020, the refund schedule published in the 2020-2021 Tuition Information will be followed.
If student's tuition is paid in full
If student's tuition is paid on a payment plan
8/1/20 –end of 1st quarter
25% of total tuition is due and payable upon withdrawal
Prior to end of 2nd quarter
50% of total tuition is due and payable upon withdrawal
Prior to end of 3rd quarter
75% of total tuition is due and payable upon withdrawal
Prior to end of 4th quarter
100% of total tuition is due and payable upon withdrawal
The tuition financial obligation is incurred at the time of enrollment. If enrollment is canceled after August 1, 2020, the parents or guardians who are financially responsible for the student are obligated to pay the full annual tuition and fees according to the refund schedule above. The refund policy outlined above applies to the balance due on all accounts, even for families using the monthly payment plan. If your son leaves the school before the end of the school year, you are still obligated to pay the remaining balance regardless of the reason for leaving- whether instigated by family or school.
Financial Aid & Student Loans
Families may be eligible to apply for financial aid or student loans.