Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Financial Aid Application Process
- Award Eligibility
- Student Loan Options
- Merit Scholarships
- Appeal Process
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment is a service we use to help families easily manage their financial aid applications and documentation.
You will fill out the FACTS application first, then submit federal tax returns and W2s. Families submitting applications prior to March 15, 2022 must submit 2020 tax forms. Families submitting applications after March 15, 2022 must submit 2021 tax forms. You may be prompted to submit additional documents. Please do not send any part of the financial aid application to Servite High School.
The FACTS system uses objective computer analysis to determine award amounts based upon established financial and geographical presumptions. A confidential Servite High School Financial Aid Committee will review the analysis by FACTS and make a final determination regarding all awards, which will be communicated through Servite’s Admissions and Financial Aid Office. All personal financial information is held in the strictest confidence.
Applicants may contact the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Customer Care Center at 866-315-9262 for any questions regarding the online application portal.
We understand finances may be a concern throughout the enrollment process. We do everything possible to help families by providing financial aid packages to those who qualify. We also offer many additional funding options such as payment plans, student loans, and merit-based scholarships.
New students may apply for financial aid concurrently with the admissions application process. Returning students must re-apply each year to determine continued financial need.
apply for financial aid
Important Financial Aid Deadlines for the 2022-2023 School Year
The deadlines for the Incoming Class of 2026 are as follows:
- Financial Aid Applications and all required documents submitted and verified in FACTS by November 19, 2021, will receive their financial aid grant with their early admissions decision on December 16, 2021.
- Financial Aid Applications and all required documents submitted and verified in FACTS submitted by January 7, 2022, will receive their financial aid grant with their regular admission decision on February 3, 2022.
- All completed and verified FACTS applications received after January 7, 2022, and before April 30, 2022, will be awarded grants on a rolling basis.
The deadlines for returning students are as follows:
- Financial Aid Applications and all required documentation completed - March 15, 2022 (Note 2021 tax forms will be waived if the application is completed no later than March 15, 2022)
- Award acceptance or appeal due - April 15, 2022
- Registration fee and intent to enroll forms due - April 15, 2022
- Signed tuition contract with the remainder of fees due - May 15, 2022
You may still apply if you miss the deadlines, however, resources are limited and it may take longer than expected to gather the necessary paperwork. We review new and returning student applications on a first-come first-served basis, so we encourage families to complete the application process as soon as possible.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at FinancialAid@servitehs.org.
Friar Financial Aid is awarded based solely on financial need. Average awards typically range from 10% to 50% of annual tuition. Over 50% of Servite students receive some form of financial aid. Aid is awarded without prejudice or distinction. All students, regardless of race, religion or ethnic background, are welcome to apply.
All Financial Aid recipients must adhere to the following:
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA throughout the year in which financial aid is received.
- Be in good disciplinary standing and up-to-date on community service hour requirements for the year
- Student and/or family is expected to volunteer one four-hour shift at the annual Christmas Tree Lot or the Servite Fashion Show
- Maintain a current tuition/fees balance throughout the year in which financial aid is received.
- Keep your award amount confidential. As we hold all personal financial information in the strictest confidence, we expect you to do the same.
Note: The full amount of aid is contingent upon completion of the full academic school year in which aid is received.
Private loans are an ideal solution for families who need additional flexibility in funding private education beyond financial aid, personal savings or traditional payment plans.
Private loans are a great way to manage the cost of Servite education including tuition, fees, equipment, and other costs.
Loan companies will request a copy of your enrollment contract to certify tuition and fee amounts for the upcoming school year. All loan companies operate independently from Servite High School and all questions should be directed to your preferred loan company, although we are always happy to assist families in the process.
Sallie Mae K–12 Family Education Loans
Please visit www.SallieMae.com/K12 or call 1-888-272-5543.
Servite High School offers merit scholarships for outstanding students who have demonstrated academic excellence and positive citizenship in 7th and 8th grade. Our President and Principal merit scholarships recognize incoming freshman students who distinguish themselves and rank highly in High School Placement Test (HSPT) scores, grades, and application criteria.
We allow families to appeal the financial aid award decision understanding that their financial situations may change. Families must first wait to receive the original award letter before submitting an appeal. An appeal in process does not guarantee additional funding nor does it excuse from meeting payment due dates or making other payment arrangements.
Return this completed appeal form with a typed letter of explanation and all documentation to:
SERVITE HIGH SCHOOL FINANCIAL AID OFFICE
1952 W. LA PALMA AVE.
ANAHEIM CA 92886