There is no better way to experience a day in the life of a Friar than to attend an on-campus Shadow Day. Each day includes a tour, exploring campus, attending classes, learning about our unique formation program, spending time with student ambassadors, and much more! We offer presentations and tours for parents at each shadow day as well.
What to Expect on a Typical Shadow Day:
- Tour and explore the campus. Parents are encouraged (although not required) to stay for the welcome and tour.
- Live a day in the life of a friar: attend classes and meet future classmates, faculty, staff and administration.
- Spend break and lunch with Servite Student Ambassadors.
- Lunch is provided. Snacks may also be purchased on the break.
Shadow Day Schedule:
- Check-in begins at 9:00 AM. Staff members will direct you upon arrival. Please park in the main lot.
- Welcome presentation begins promptly at 9:15 AM in the gym followed by a campus tour for students and parents.
- The day ends at 12:30 PM. Students may be picked up at the front gate.
- Space is limited to 20 students each day.
- The Shadow Day dress code is a collared shirt (tucked in), shorts or pants with a belt (no denim or cargo) and closed-toed shoes.
- There is no need to bring school supplies (notebooks, pencils, etc.).
- If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office any time at 714-774-7576 or email@example.com.
Registration now open! Click this link to register your son
If you are not currently receiving our Admissions Newsletter, please click here to sign up to stay informed of upcoming events and deadlines.
We also invite you to watch this video to learn more and experience our campus and students.