The Admissions Office hosts over 20 shadow days throughout the school year for prospective students interested in experiencing Servite first-hand.
What to Expect:
- Tour and explore the campus. Parents are encouraged (although not required) to stay for the welcome and tour.
- Live a day in the life of a friar: attend classes and meet future classmates, faculty, staff and administration.
- Spend break and lunch with Servite Student Ambassadors.
- Lunch is provided. Snacks may also be purchased on the break.
Shadow Day Schedule:
- Registration begins at 8:30 AM. If you need to drop off your son earlier, please contact the admissions office to make arrangements. Staff members will direct you upon arrival. Please park in the main lot.
- Welcome presentation begins promptly at 8:45 AM in the theater followed by a campus tour for students and parents.
- The day ends at 2:45 PM. Students may be picked up in the Main Office Lobby.
- The Shadow Day dress code is a collared shirt (tucked in), shorts or pants with a belt (no denim or cargo) and closed-toed shoes.
- There is no need to bring school supplies (notebooks, pencils, etc.).
- If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office any time at 714-774-7576 or email@example.com.
November 12, 2019
November 22, 2019
December 3, 2019
January 14, 2020
January 21, 2020
January 31, 2020
February 4, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 25, 2020
March 3, 2020
March 20, 2020
April 7, 2020
April 21, 2020