There is no better way to experience a day in the life of a Friar than attending an on-campus Shadow Day. Each day includes a tour, exploring campus, attending classes, learning about our unique formation program, spending time with student ambassadors, and much more! We offer presentations and tours for parents at each shadow day as well.
Due to COVID-19 protocols, we are not currently scheduling Shadow Days for Fall 2020. Please check this page for updates coming soon.
If you are not currently receiving our Admissions Newsletter, please click here to sign up to stay informed of upcoming events and deadlines.
We also invite you to watch this video to learn more and experience our campus and students.
What to Expect on a Typical Shadow Day:
- Tour and explore the campus. Parents are encouraged (although not required) to stay for the welcome and tour.
- Live a day in the life of a friar: attend classes and meet future classmates, faculty, staff and administration.
- Spend break and lunch with Servite Student Ambassadors.
- Lunch is provided. Snacks may also be purchased on the break.
Shadow Day Schedule:
- Registration begins at 8:30 AM. If you need to drop off your son earlier, please contact the admissions office to make arrangements. Staff members will direct you upon arrival. Please park in the main lot.
- Welcome presentation begins promptly at 8:45 AM in the theater followed by a campus tour for students and parents.
- The day ends at 2:45 PM. Students may be picked up in the Main Office Lobby.
- The Shadow Day dress code is a collared shirt (tucked in), shorts or pants with a belt (no denim or cargo) and closed-toed shoes.
- There is no need to bring school supplies (notebooks, pencils, etc.).
- If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office any time at 714-774-7576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.