The Admissions Office hosts over 20 shadow days throughout the school year for prospective students interested in experiencing Servite first-hand.
What to Expect:
- Tour and explore the campus. Parents are encouraged (although not required) to stay for the welcome and tour.
- Live a day in the life of a friar: attend classes and meet future classmates, faculty, staff and administration.
- Spend break and lunch with Servite Student Ambassadors.
- Lunch is provided. Snacks may also be purchased on the break.
Shadow Day Schedule:
- Registration begins at 8:30 AM. If you need to drop off your son earlier, please contact the admissions office to make arrangements. Staff members will direct you upon arrival. Please park in the main lot.
- Welcome presentation begins promptly at 8:45 AM in the theater followed by a campus tour for students and parents.
- The day ends at 2:45 PM. Students may be picked up in the Main Office Lobby.
- The Shadow Day dress code is a collared shirt (tucked in), shorts or pants with a belt (no denim or cargo) and closed-toed shoes.
- There is no need to bring school supplies (notebooks, pencils, etc.).
- If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office any time at 714-774-7576 or email@example.com.
January 31, 2020
February 4, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 25, 2020
March 3, 2020
March 20, 2020
April 7, 2020
April 21, 2020