The Admissions Office hosts campus tours throughout the school year for prospective students and their parents interested in visiting Servite. In order to join us for a tour lead by a member of our Admissions Team, please sign up for one of our upcoming appointments. Space is limited to allow a personal experience for our families.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the most recent protocols being announced in our county and the dynamic nature of recent events, access to our campus is limited and all in-person admissions events require families to register 48 hours prior to the start of the event. Due to current COVID-19 protocols, we regret that we cannot accept late registrations or walk-ups for our campus tours.
What to Expect:
- Welcome presentation by Admissions Staff.
- Walking tour of the campus.
- Learn about a day in the life of a Friar, meet faculty, staff, and administration.
- An Admissions Staff member will direct you upon arrival. Please park in the main lot.
- The presentation and tours typically last one hour.
- If you need to reschedule please contact the Admissions Office to reschedule.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes for our walking tour of the campus.
The Admissions team offers personalized tours of the Servite campus as requested. If you have any questions or would like to schedule your personalized tour, email email@example.com or call 714-774-7576.