The Counseling Department of Servite High School, offers a comprehensive program tailored to support all male students academically, emotionally, socially, spiritually, and vocationally. Our dedicated team provides a caring, secure, and confidential environment where students can seek guidance and support. We strive to address their developmental needs by advocating on their behalf and ensuring a compassionate approach to their overall well-being.
how to reach your sons counselor
Individual meetings with parents and/or students can be arranged by contacting the counselors directly:
- Sending an email is the most effective way of making an appointment.
- All department staff may also be reached by calling their direct lines. The Counseling Office receives a large volume of calls and e-mails daily; therefore, please allow up to 48 hours for a response to your message.
Counselors are available to meet with students throughout the school day. In addition, appointments are set up by the counselors to meet with every student at least once during the school year.
The Counselors’ Offices are located on campus in Main Building. Counselors are available from 7:30 am until 4:00 pm throughout the year.
- College planning and preparation
- Classroom presentations
- Referrals to personal counseling
- Four-year academic planning
- College admissions testing advisement & practice tests
- Parent/Student education nights
- Tutoring referrals
- Personal counseling