Servite Summer Camps!
Since 1958, Servite High School has provided young men with a Catholic college preparatory education guided by the charism of the Order of Friars Servants of Mary. Servite is a school where academic prowess thrives, where young men are involved in their community, and where a brotherhood is created that will last a lifetime.
To ensure that our long tradition of excellence is honored and expanded, the Order of Friar Servants of Mary entrusts the leadership of the school to a President and Executive team with extensive experience. The Executive Team also relies on guidance and direction from a Board of Directors dedicated to Servite's mission as well as a Board of Regents that acts in an advisory capacity.
If you would like to contact the Board of Directors, please send an email to: email@example.com
The Servite High School Board of Regents is an advisory body that oversees the Capital Campaign fundraising plan. Members consist of parents, alumni and other friends who are passionate about Servite and its vision for the future. Board members are asked to serve for three years with the potential for an additional three-year term.
1. Be an ambassador of good will for Servite High School. Stay informed of our plans and progress. Share our work with business colleagues, friends and family members.
2. Attend as many Board meetings as possible. Board meetings are held approximately every 2 months.
3. Work with the President and Vice President of Advancement to fulfill the Servite Master Plan. This includes advising Servite on alternative forms of Master Plan funding, such as financing, and best practices for construction of new facilities.
4. Make Servite High School your top giving priority. We need 100% participation in giving by Board members to set the example we want other individuals and foundations to follow. Make a sacrificial pledge payable over 3 – 5 years to the Servite Capital Campaign.
5. Identify potential table sponsors and sponsor a table or recruit guests as a table captain for the Excellence in Leadership Dinner which benefits the the Capital Campaign.
6. Assist the President and Vice President of Advancement in implementing the funding plan for the Capital Campaign. This may include:
7. Serve on one of the Board committees: Aquatics, Baseball, Foundation, Marketing or Excellence in Leadership Dinner.