There is a single process by which parents apply for financial aid. A new application must be submitted each year to receive financial aid in the new school year. If you miss the deadline, you can still receive consideration by submitting a late application; however, it will be evaluated after the requests received by the stated deadline.
RETURNING STUDENTS: The Online application is now open for the 2013-2014 school year. Please apply on-line at www.factstuitionaid.com.
NEW STUDENTS: Once your son has received his official acceptance letter from Servite High School and you have paid the $500.00 registration fee, you may apply on-line at www.factstuitionaid.com.
You must enter the school’s zip code 92801, and select Servite from the list of schools.
Once you have submitted the online application to FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, you must FAX additional required documentation to FACTS at (866) 315-9264. Please do NOT send information to Servite High School.
Required Application Supporting Documents:
STUDENT ESSAY - please download, print and complete the Student Essay Form
PARENT ESSAY- please download, print and complete the Parent Essay Form
Please use the Parent Essay to indicate any other financial considerations that may not be reflected in your current or past financial documentation.
2012 copy of complete income tax returns including 2012 Form W-2 OR
2011 copy of complete income tax return plus copy of 2012 Form W-2 and 2013 paystub
Copies of supporting tax schedules if you have income from:
- S-Corporation – Attach Schedule E (Form 1040),
- Form 1120S (4 pages), Schedule K-1 and Form 8825
- Partnership – Attach Schedule E (Form 1040), Form 1065 (5pgs), Sch.K-1 & Form 8825
- Estates & Trusts – Attach Schedule E (Form 1040), Form 1041, Schedule K- 1 Business – Attach Schedule C or C-EZ (Form 1040) and
- Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Farm – Attach Schedule F (Form 1040) and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Rental Property – Attach Schedule E (Form 1040)
If a family member has not worked anytime during the last 12 months, they must provide copies of formal proof of the following:
- Legal notice/ action of layoff status
- Disability benefits.
- Social security benefits.
- Unemployment benefits and/or welfare benefits.
- Court order of legal separation/divorce for spousal and/or child support.
- If another form of proof of income is used, please explain in detail (Example: check stub, letter from employer with notarized affidavit, etc)
FINANCIAL AID APPLICATIONS AND ESSAYS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FACTS GRANT AND AID ASSESSMENT BY MARCH 30th.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY PART OF THE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION TO SERVITE HIGH SCHOOL.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE FINANCIAL AID DEPARTMENT AT firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (714) 774-7575, extension 1432.