Friar Financial Aid
YOU MAY APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID CONCURRENTLY WITH YOUR ENROLLMENT APPLICATION TO SERVITE HIGH SCHOOL. IF YOU SUBMIT A COMPLETED APPLICATION, WHICH INCLUDES THE ONLINE APPLICATION ALONG WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION, BY THE ADMISSIONS DEADLINES, YOU WILL RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION OF AWARD ESTIMATE WITHIN THE SAME TIMEFRAME AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR ADMISSION DECISION.
THE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR EARLY ADMISSIONS IS DECEMBER 9. THE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR REGULAR ADMISSIONS IS JANUARY 30. If you miss the January 31 deadline, you may still apply up to the final Friar Financial Aid deadline of March 31. However your application will be processed along with all other applicants including returning students.
REMEMBER, YOU MUST SUBMIT NOT ONLY YOUR ONLINE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION, BUT ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION AS WELL. 2015 TAX RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED. IF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION IS SUBMITTED LATER THAN THE DEADLINES STATED ABOVE, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR NOTIFICATION OF AWARD WITHIN THE SAME TIMEFRAME AS YOUR ADMISSIONS DECISION.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR DIRECTIONS ON APPLYING FOR FRIAR FINANCIAL AID.
THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW OPEN. THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 31. YOU MUST REAPPLY EACH YEAR. YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF YOUR AWARD STATUS IN EARLY MAY.
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION:
Your Financial Aid application and supporting documentation will be reviewed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Service. Objective computer analysis is based upon established financial and geographical presumptions. Servite High School will review the analysis by FACTS and make a final determination regarding all awards. Requirements of contributing granting agencies, families or trustees will be taken into account. Their decisions will be communicated through the Servite Financial Aid Office. All personal financial information is held in the strictest confidence.
Friar Financial Aid is awarded based on financial need alone. Average awards typically range from 10% to 75% of annual tuition and fees. Friar Financial Aid is awarded without prejudice or distinction. All students, regardless of race, religion or ethnic background, are welcome to apply.
REGISTERING WITH FACTS:
- There is a single process by which parents apply for Friar Financial Aid through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Click here for more information about FACTS: FACTS Brochure.
- You can access the application link by going to the 'Apply for Financial Aid' box at the bottom of this page.
- If you are a New FACTS User, please select 'Create a username and password.'
- If you have an existing Tuition Payment Plan through FACTS and have already created a user account, please select 'Sign In'. You may then use your existing username and password for your Grant & Aid account as well.
- If you miss a Financial Aid application deadline, you can still receive consideration by submitting a late application; however, it will be evaluated after the applications received by the stated deadline.
REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE FRIAR FINANCIAL AID
- Submit the online application each year along with the required supporting documentation and accept your award through FACTS.
- Enroll and participate in the Servite Work Study Program by working 40 hours on campus throughout the year in which financial aid is received.
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA throughout the year in which financial aid is received.
- Maintain a current tuition/fees balance throughout the year in which financial aid is received.
- Keep your award amount confidential. As we hold all personal financial information in the strictest confidence, we expect you to do the same.
THE FULL AMOUNT OF FRIAR FINANCIAL AID IS CONTINGENT ON THE STUDENT COMPLETING THE FULL ACADEMIC SCHOOL YEAR IN WHICH HE HAS RECEIVED THE AID.
FOR ADDITIONAL FRIAR FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE FINANCIAL AID DEPARTMENT AT email@example.com or 714 774-7575, extension 1432.