Dear Fellow Alumni:
Whether it was last year or decades ago, each of you is an important part of Servite’s legacy. You have both established and maintained time-honored traditions that are uniquely Servite. You created the benchmarks for excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts. You reinforce the virtue of these traditions by how you live your life as an alumnus as well as maintaining the brotherhood that is a hallmark of the Servite community.
Because of you, Servite is well respected and has an exceptional reputation. Because of you, Servite continues to thrive. Because of you, our young men strive to be great leaders in the paradigm of the alumni that have preceded them.
The results from a recent alumni survey have defined actions to help shape the trajectory of Servite’s ongoing relationship with its alumni.
The survey indicated the need for the following actions:
- You want to feel informed
- You want to feel appreciated
- You want to feel involved
You have our commitment to focus on informing, appreciating, and involving you in Servite. You are important and we are demonstrating our gratitude by providing the following:
- A VIP reception for reunion alumni and exclusive Diamond Club game-watch experience for all Servite alumni at Angel Stadium for the Servite/Mater Dei football game.
- All Servite graduates names will be permanently engraved on class monuments in our BRAND-NEW Alumni Garden. The festivities include: an alumni family Mass, dedication ceremony, and hosted brunch for all Servite alumni and their families.
- A BRAND-NEW website with a dedicated alumni portal to plan reunions and communicate with classmates.
- A BRAND-NEW event calendar to help you and your Servite brothers reconnect with Servite and each other.
- A BRAND-NEW, robust alumni e-newsletter to keep you informed.
It is our mission for these actions to help us engage, build, and strengthen our relationship with each of you. You are an important part of Servite’s history and can play a vital role in our future.
As we go forward, we would like you to tell us how we are doing. Please share your feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because of you, WE ARE SERVITE.
John Martin ’87
Director of Alumni & Annual Giving
Marc Woods ’65
Director of Alumni Relations