Tuition & Financial information
2017-2018 School Year
At Servite, our goal is to provide students with the best education available while trying to keep the cost of tuition down. We are happy to announce that tuition and fees for the 2017-2018 school year will remain unchanged from last year. There are some changes regarding allowed discounts, so please read this document carefully.
The following is a summary of the 2017-2018 tuition and payment information:
Tuition for the 2017-2018 School Year
Catholic Students - $15,495
Non-Catholic Students $16,285
The annual cost to attend Servite includes: Student I.D. and loadable meal card, yearbook, on-line student newspaper, guidance and counseling services, locker, report cards, student activity insurance, standardized testing, Servite school calendar, Kairos, strength and conditioning training and facility upgrades.
Families may be eligible to receive tuition discounts which are deducted from the total annual tuition amount. The following are the different discounts available:
Registered Catholic Discount (reflected above) - $790
The Catholic discount is mandated by the Bishop of the Diocese of Orange and is only available to students that are practicing Catholics who are participating in sacramental life, parish activities and their families are contributing financially to their parish. We must receive a completed Parish Verification form from your parish stating that you fulfill the above criteria. In return, the Diocese of Orange donates financial aid annually to Servite.
Brother Discount - $200
Servite offers a brother discount of $200 per student attending Servite during the 2017-18 school year.
Pay in Full Discount - $500
Servite offers a pay in full discount to families who pay their total amount of tuition through FACTS Tuition Management, as well as all fees, on or before May 15, 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS DATE. (Monthly or Semi-annual payments through FACTS are not applicable for the pay in full discount).
Payment in full should be made through FACTS. If you are planning to pay your tuition via Credit Card, you will incur a 2.85% convenience fee which will be added to your total due. FACTS accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Additional Costs and Fees
Incoming Freshman & Transfer Students’ Registration Fees - $550 (non-refundable)
• This non-refundable registration fee of $550 is due from all accepted incoming freshmen and transfer students. Physical Education shorts and shirt, professional dress shirt and a Servite tie, as well as Freshman Formation Weekend are included in this fee for Freshmen only.
• The registration fee reserves your son's place. If not received, your son's place may be given to the next student on the waiting list.
• The registration fee due date is indicated on your son's acceptance letter.
• Payment should be made to the Servite Admissions Office.
• Please contact the Admissions Office (ext. 1170) for more details.
Returning Students’ Registration Fee - $550 (non-refundable)
• This non-refundable registration fee of $550 is due from all returning students.
• Returning students should submit their Registration/Enrollment Form and payment online by April 15, 2017.
$ 900 (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors – Computer Fee $300 and E-Books $600)
• This fee includes the use of a laptop computer and carrying case, imaging and access to all online textbooks, interactive software, online resources, internet access, Microsoft Office and applicable curriculum.
• Payment for this fee must be submitted online through our Enrollment Portal by May 15, 2017 via credit card or e-Check. Credit card charges will incur a 2.85% convenience fee which will be added to your total due.
• Students using online books may elect to also purchase traditional textbooks for an additional cost. Please note: some titles are not available on-line through the publishers.
• The purchase of books not available on-line is the responsibility of the parents. These books are listed on the book list, on the Servite web-site under Academic Information.
• Some classes may have additional lab fees, which are posted on the book list.
Facility Fee - $495
• Payment for this fee must be paid through our Enrollment Portal by May 15, 2017 by credit card or e-Check. Credit card convenience fees will apply at a rate of 2.85% of your total due.
Graduation Fee - $500
• This non-refundable fee applies only to senior students.
• The fee includes: Senior Breakfast at Disneyland and park admission, Senior Memories Day, Grad Night, Baccalaureate Mass, and the graduation ceremony (includes cap, gown, program, diploma, and cover).
• Payment for this fee is to be submitted online through our Enrollment Portal by May 15, 2017 by credit card or e-Check. Credit card charges will incur a 2.85% convenience fee which will be added to your total due.
Parking Permit - $26
• Parking at Servite is restricted to juniors and seniors during school hours.
• To purchase a parking permit, the Parking Permit Application form must be filled out online. Payment must be submitted online via credit card or e-Check. Parking permits can be picked-up on or after August 2017 registration. Students must show proof of:
- Current valid California Driver’s License
- Current Registration
- Current Proof of Insurance
Sports and Activity Fees
- Sports, clubs and activities may charge additional fees and may have fundraising requirements for student participation.
Servite will assess a $25 fee if a monthly payment is missed.
Tuition Commitment/Refund of Annual Payment
If a student is withdrawn on or before July 31, 2017, no tuition will be due and those who have paid tuition in full will be refunded at 100% minus the non-refundable $550 registration fee. After July 31, 2017, all school fees are non-refundable. If a student is withdrawn after July 31, 2017, the following schedule will be followed:
| || |
If student's tuition is paid in full
If student's tuition is paid on a payment plan
75% refund of total tuition
25% of total tuition is due and payable upon withdrawal
50% refund of total tuition
50% of total tuition is due and payable upon withdrawal
25% refund of total tuition
75% of total tuition is due and payable upon withdrawal
100% of total tuition is due and payable upon withdrawal