In alignment with Servite High School’s mission, the International Student Program (ISP) welcomes, supports, and forms international students in the traditions and values of a Servite education. While Servite considers international applicants from most countries, it has a special program and support structure in place for students from China.
Graduates of Servite’s International Student Program will have gained a deep understanding and appreciation for a Servite education in America. Having integrated with the student body in multiple dimensions, international students will have developed life-long relationships with American and other international students. As a product of the academic and formation programs at Servite High School, international students will have developed the character, knowledge, and leadership capacity to effectively transition to undergraduate studies and pursue their career goals.
For more information please contact the Director of International Students Mr. Jevons Ji.
Phone: 714.774.7575 x1430
If you are interested in applying please click here and create an account.
- Servite High School will establish and maintain a welcoming and inclusive culture.
- International students will reside in a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment.
- Teachers and staff will provide appropriate and specific support so that each international student has an equitable opportunity for success.
- International students will work with their peers and the school to persevere through challenges such as language acquisition, cultural awareness, academic rigor, and social conventions.
- Partnering with the natural parents in their role as primary educators of their son, Servite will send detailed and personalized grade reports at the end of each semester as well as notify parents immediately if it is determined that their son is in danger of failing any course.
- Servite’s international student population shall not exceed more than 5% of the current student body from any one country.
- International students may take advantage of any the opportunities offered to domestic students (e.g. sports, clubs, dances, etc.)
- Servite partners with a homestay company to ensure that each student is hosted in a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment.
- Full-time Director of International students who helps students transition to studying at Servite.
- Dedicated counseling who will help with course selection, grade monitoring, and college application process.
- Supportive faculty who offer before or after school tutoring.
- Three-year English language development curriculum, which includes TOEFL and SAT preparation.
- Servite Online Application
- Copy of Passport
- Bank statement
- Current Student Picture
- English Proficiency Exam (TOEFL iBT or TOEFL Jr.)
- Please send TOEFL iBT scores directly through ETS using School Code B714.
- Minimum scores: TOEFL iBT 60 or TOEFL Jr. 750
- Video Interview
- Copy of transcripts (Current year + 2 previous years)
- 2 teacher recommendations (one must be from English teacher)
- $200 application fee
International Tuition and Fees
2017-2018 Tuition for international students is $26,750 (USD) and includes the following:
- Laptop computer
- All ebooks and textbooks
- Required school wear (P.E. and Professional Dress)
- $100/month cafeteria food credit
Tuition does not include:
- Sports fees
- Optional activity fees
- Optional/Required Field Trips
- School supplies
Additional Fees are as follows:
- Application Fee $200 (one-time fee due at application)
- I-20 Fee $300 (one-time fee due at acceptance)
- Registration Fee $2500 (one-time fee due at acceptance)
- International Health Insurance $1600 (annual)
- Homestay $17,000 (annual)
- Homestay Emergency Refundable Deposit $2000
Servite Partners with TwinnPalms Homestay Services to provide a safe and welcoming environment for international students.
Interested in hosting one of our international students? Please click here to apply.
If you are an international student and need to apply for housing, please click here for the TwinnPalms inquiry form.